Valerie's Request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

I am not enrolled in moving the module. It would be something spectacular to witness Valerie with her team supporting her to create it and then enrolled the shit out of us until we had to say yes.
    that would be spectacular.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I guess this is a little late because Jeff posted on the participant forum. But wanted to bring the conversation anyway.

I have seen modules being moved and it took much more enrollment to actually create it. During my participant year, Jess Lilly enrolled us in switching the dates because of a conflict with a wedding. She created it over the course of a month and got alignment with all the team members, leader team, etc.

Valerie enrollment is a little different in that it’s coming from fixing. If we move the module, then I can take care of the kids and blah blah. That is what has be me not be enrolled. I see more of a win in her creating the babysitter (which she thinks is impossible) and going from there. Or creating some the support structure she has been craving for the past few months.

What do you all see? Were you enrolled? If yes, what had you be enrolled? If not, what had you not?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar