Website Feedback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Brittany Cotton
    Participant

• What are you thinking as you look at this? I am thinking wow! I have never seen a coach use this imagery or bring this level or art.creativity to their website, it feels genuinely unique, organic, and serene. I love your use of flowers (especially the way you marked private, group, or workshops)
    • What is your (first) impression of the website? I was surprised to learn the name, and loved it. I like how it started with a definition and moved into the information, but it laid the context.
    • What do you think this service (coaching) does or will do? If I came to this website with no previous knowledge I wouldn’t be clear what this service includes. it says a lot of great stuff, but then I’m like, okay what does this mean for me?
    • What would keep you from using this service? not being clear exactly why I should stay on the page. like its still too general I think, as they say you need to keep people in 7 seconds.
    • Does the content make you trust this service? yes, it makes me feel this person is the expert and I should listen
    • Please give any other feedback that would make you want to learn more about coaching or sign up for a sample session. Who is your ideal client? is this written for them?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Thanks Nichole! This is super helpful.

I’d love to hear more voices so that I can work on recreating the content and incorporating.

Nichole
    Participant

• What are you thinking as you look at this?

I’m thinking… Where is Juliana? Who is this person? Great content, it’s very engaging, soothing and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. But it’s missing you.

• What is your (first) impression of the website?

Pretty color pallet. I love the concept of crescendo. I like the style and the flow. I wanted to see a picture of you on the home page and on the about page. I was clicking around the site trying to find whose voice I’m reading. You can take or leave this advice, but it’s kind of a pet peeve of mine when content is created with “we” and “the company” language, when it’s really you. Saying things like “Our Mission” takes the personal connection out of it. This isn’t a group of coaches, it’s you. It lands like you’re not enough so you’re going to make it seem like it’s something different/bigger and that’s not necessary and it’s also not transparent. People will pick up on it and the stock photography.

• What do you think this service (coaching) does or will do?

It will help me consider a life that is different from the the one I have now, one where I’m supported in doing something bigger. If I am unhappy at my job, I will see new possibility. If I’m not unhappy in my job, some of the content/services might not be for me.

• What would keep you from using this service?

I’m not sure. I would probably inquire for more information.

• Does the content make you trust this service?

Yes and no. The site and the content were pleasing and the words were enticing. The way you spoke about possibility was inviting. And I would be a little untrusting of who/what this is, based on my comments above about being transparent and making it more personal.

• Please give any other feedback that would make you want to learn more about coaching or sign up for a sample session.

I’m not sure I have anything else to add, I would just want to see you personalize it more, add some JuSih to it. Otherwise I think it’s stunning! Really well done. xoxo

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Nichole.
     Nichole
    Participant

That web link is broken, but I could see what was making it not work and fixed it. Here’s a link, y’all: https://heptagon-hexagon-85yb.squarespace.com/

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Y’all. I am in the process of updating my website/branding and need some feedback on the messaging/graphics. Below are a few questions to answer. I’d love to hear from everyone! Could you each take 10-15 min to answer these? Please 🙂

1. What are you thinking as you look at this?
    2. What is your (first) impression of the website?
    3. What do you think this service (coaching) does or will do?
    4. What would keep you from using this service?
    5. Does the content make you trust this service?
    6. Please give any other feedback that would make you want to learn more about coaching or sign up for a sample session.

https://heptagon-hexagon-85yb.<wbr />squarespace.com/

PW: nautilus

Thank you!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar