Workshop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Workshop is tomorrow y’all!! Lets get in action and get some butts in the seats. Remember that this is a great place for people to experience the work and funnel into the program. My request is that today you be in action and invite the people you have not reached out to yet. During module, if you are not leading or sourcing the room, please play for workshop + reg. I will be connecting with Lauren and Nancy also.

Do we know if anyone is registered yet? Who is leading monthly workshop?

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I will have Tom, Josh, and two more people in the workshop.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks for the call forth Juliana an Britt. I will have 2 registered for the workshop by EOD Friday.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ALSO_ JUST REALIZED: September is our programs’ LAST WORKSHOP before our new program year starts SO ACTUALLY: I will be putting my entire pipeline at choice this week AND if they don’t choose IN to AC then I will support these people in choosing IN to the workshop! Creating some stuff this week for real!!!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I will have my 2 workshop peeps register this week so my 2 will be registered by EOD Friday 🙂

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I say lets get into action 🙂 We have 2 weeks until our final workshop for SDI 19/20!! I am going to connect with Nancy and Lauren tomorrow and also connect with people I’ve had sample sessions with in the past month or two and invite them into the work.

What action will you be in this week to meet our declaration?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey all!

Just got re-present to our declaration, and the participants declaration. We currently have 0 people registered for the workshop. Juliana what do you say is next, leader? 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

I’m registering Ana’yah for the workshop. She is an employee of mine and I think the only one who has not done the workshop. Actually… Leah might not have done it either. I’ll check. Maybe we’ll get more surprise registrations from the Sash crew!

I am inviting Leslie. She a hot-turned-luke-warm (yes, but but but) lead. Hopefully she can make it. I literally invite her every time.

If Rema has not registered yet, I’ll invite her. Well, I guess she still could even if she has registered. 🤔 Idea: What about offering PTL to people who have registered for free? As a little registration bonus.

Inviting Cheri. She was a hot-turnd-ice-cold lead. Maybe we can warm her back up!

Oh! My friend Rose. She is always curious about AC but we just haven’t made a connection.

I’ll think of a few others and have a minimum of 2 people registered!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Y’all! I loved the conversation on T time and creating 30 people for the workshop. I see an opportunity to lean into the participant team and partner with them to create this.

Where is everyone at with their peeps? How many people will you invite this week?

I will be invited 3 people to workshop today. I will also connect with Nancy and Lauren today and create some fun partnership to create the 30 people.

Me too! I declare TWO!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.