Workshop Team Declaration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks Sabrina,

Luis has the link and info. He was empowered and committed when I spoke with him yesterday. He was going to look at which day works best for his schedule. I will follow up with him tomorrow. If someone sees him come through as signed up will you let me know please.
    molly is a maybe for Monday. I am standing for her to be there. I would love to see her in the program.
    I haven’t heard back from josh, Tom or Charlotte.
    I will get connected with them tomorrow. Along with Gary, Ben and Fred. And 10 more.

Nichole
    Participant

Vanessa signed up with the wrong link so I’m redirecting her. Waiting to hear back from two others. Woo!! We got this, team. Jeff and Britt gonna be looking so good.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Yes I am counting Deniz (who Sabs has invited). I have shared the link with Deniz, Rachel and Jens.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Are you counting Deniz in Monday?

please have your peeps register online ahead of time! Charlie- I know you’re bringing a small army (yay! Thank you!) will you please ask them to sign up online?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Both Rachel and Jens are registered for Monday’s workshop! We now have 3 confirmed. Let’s see if we can get to 10!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Holy Guacamole Nichole!! I love it all. Especially the dude with the old leather aviator helmet and goggles. freakin awesome!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Awesome, Nichole! THANK YOU!!! These are amazing!!!

I am sharing and sending and inviting!!! So excited to create some full workshops this weekend!!!

Nichole
    Participant

An alternative image to use.

Nichole
    Participant

Why does it not let me put paragraph breaks sometimes? Ugh. Trying again here…

You know that feeling you get sometimes where you just know deep down that there’s something missing. And that although your life is pretty good and you are grateful for your health and the roof over your head and whatnot, that there’s still just *something* that you are longing for. Maybe you know exactly what it is. Maybe it’s just a nagging feeling. Either way, you know exactly what I’m talking about, right?

That’s where Power Tools for Living comes in. This is a workshop that will have you discover the tools *that you already have* to bring forth *whatever* you want to create in your life. And more importantly, we’ll dig in there and see what exactly that nagging longing is. That thing so uniquely designed for YOU and YOUR life, based on your unencumbered desires.

Sound too good to be true? I get it. I’ve felt that way at times. The audacity to believe that you can create a life that is full of all your biggest dreams is not something that people talk about regularly with a serious face. And you may even notice as you’re reading this that you’re kind of going, “Yeah, whatever,” in the back of your mind.

And, that’s exactly why you should give it a shot. Take a baby step toward a big life. Join us for a three-hour life-changing workshop where you will leave inspired, clear about what you want, and confident in knowing that you have the tools to make it happen. Come be in partnership with a team of ontologically trained coaches who will support your brilliance. And then tell all your friends because you’re going to be freaking out afterward!

Workshop Times:

Sunday, May 10 • 1:30-4:30 p.m. PDT

Monday, May 11 •  2:00-5:00 p.m. PDT

Register here: https://www.accomplishmentcoaching.com/san-diego/

See you there! Cheers to getting through life like… ?

Nichole
    Participant
    Here is the content you can use/tweak as you wish, if you wish. See attached accompanying graphics to choose from.
    You know that feeling you get sometimes where you just know deep down that there’s something missing. And that although your life is pretty good and you are grateful for your health and the roof over your head and whatnot, that there’s still just *something* that you are longing for. Maybe you know exactly what it is. Maybe it’s just a nagging feeling. Either way, you know exactly what I’m talking about, right?
    That’s where Power Tools for Living comes in. This is a workshop that will have you discover the tools *that you already have* to bring forth *whatever* you want to create in your life. And more importantly, we’ll dig in there and see what exactly that nagging longing is. That thing so uniquely designed for YOU and YOUR life, based on your unencumbered desires.
    Sound too good to be true? I get it. I’ve felt that way at times. The audacity to believe that you can create a life that is full of all your biggest dreams is not something that people talk about regularly with a serious face. And you may even notice as you’re reading this that you’re kind of going, “Yeah, whatever,” in the back of your mind.
    And, that’s exactly why you should give it a shot. Take a baby step toward a big life. Join us for a three-hour life-changing workshop where you will leave inspired, clear about what you want, and confident in knowing that you have the tools to make it happen. Come be in partnership with a team of ontologically trained coaches who will support your brilliance. And then tell all your friends because you’re going to be freaking out afterward!
    Workshop Times:
    Sunday, May 10 • 1:30-4:30 p.m. PDT
    Monday, May 11 •  2:00-5:00 p.m. PDT
    See you there! Cheers to getting through life like… ?
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar